TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

I feel like the voice actors really bring out the personalities of these characters.
Too bad Nylock really annoys me.
Background music is at a perfect level.
Maybe make all the texts for everyone slightly more readable.
Can't wait to see the next one.

Fruitz: The Banana King Fruitz: The Banana King

Should be under games. Not movies. Got stuck at the 2nd level, ran out of ammo a lot. First major jump was hard.

Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

MUSIC!

BOMBERMAN 64. Ill never forget that music!

Gravity Thruster Gravity Thruster

Music was a bit loud, so some sort of volume control in addition to the toggle would be nice.
The graphics are decent but it would be great if there was a dedicated artist who would try and really make everything stand out in its own style.

Overall I liked the game :D

Penry responds:

Glad you liked it :D - i'll have to speak to the musician about the volume ! :DD - personally i thought the music was so much better than the sound effects, that it'd be better to have the music dominate the experience, rather than have the sound effect dominate the audio experience !

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Found out that I have problems identifying blue dead pixels.

Monster truck HD Monster truck HD

Many glitches, froze when in full screen trying to load the next level. Got it to where I couldn't die and didn't get the level score because of it.

Antiskill- Love (Trance) Antiskill- Love (Trance)

Great song dude.

YakovlevArt responds:

Thank you!

GDibsy - EDM SWAG GDibsy - EDM SWAG

Everything was great, only thing I didn't like was the generic clap and high hat. Perhaps a higher quality instrument for those or another percussion sound. Other than that I really enjoyed the song.

GDibsy responds:

Cool, thanks for the review man!

Catharsis Theory Catharsis Theory

It's great to see progress =D